Iris Iris

Very awesome stuff man! This is almost the same groove as my new album, diggin in for sure!

Fierra- Dreamworld (prev2) Fierra- Dreamworld (prev2)

Killer, your progressions are on point.

Android (WIP) (Extended) Android (WIP) (Extended)

Massive is awesome, but that drop's high freqs are too high. This has potential.

m30wlol responds:

Thanks.

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

HARD!

This is off the chain, props.

XS - The Missing Piece Remast. XS - The Missing Piece Remast.

mission accomplished!

Very awesome, it really does make you think. I think some of the kicks could be a little deeper specificly the one right when the heartmonitor bit starts it just seems a little dry if that makes sence but you got my 5 vote this is an epic track. hit me up if you like my stuff.

Moogh - Work it down Moogh - Work it down

ver well done

who the fu*k am i kidding this is sick as hell. love it!

Moogh responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Believe #2 (dj JPA) Believe #2 (dj JPA)

I feel like the main synth could be a little harder, but I would like to hear the rest of the song.

Ice Cap Zone (Remix Demo Ice Cap Zone (Remix Demo

He is right

Like he said just fluff it up a bit and it should be good, i just feel like this is a more of a trance like song its feels a little slow, but thats just me.

Dont Call Me B*tching Dont Call Me B*tching

Snap...

This was F***ing awsome dude. I was wondering if i could give this to my boy he is in a group and is looking for new beat and i think this is it!! EVERYONE VOTE 5 on THIS!!!!!!!!!

Stairway to Heaven NG Rmx Demo Stairway to Heaven NG Rmx Demo

good!

the main synth needs a little more eq work but other than that its all gravy! hit my new track up and tell me what you think??? http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/377568